WTG NorthstarMS co-managed technology services provide an affordable support and management solution, reducing risk, increasing efficiency, and providing executives and IT teams alike peace of mind.
Peace of Mind
WTG NorthstarMS: What Makes Us Different
WTG NorthstarMS is a fresh take on Managed Services. Some WTG key differences:
- We don’t use an RMM. This reduces risk for you and for us.
- We co-manage and advise. We are not replacing IT departments or thought leaders. Rather, we are augmenting and providing guidance.
- We don’t lock you in. Most software is resold directly to you; you are the license holder whenever possible.
- We support infrastructure. It’s what we’re really great at.
Please enter your information below to get setup with our co-managed technology services.
WTG NorthstarMS: Service Features
- Centered on infrastructure (data center, networking, cloud, etc.)
- Provides 3 core services (depending on package):
- 1. Advisory: Quarterly CxO Insights, consultative access to vCTO/vCISO/vCIO resources, product lifecycle management
- 2. Proactive: Monitoring, alerting, “check-ins”, update/patch identification, capacity management
- 3. Reactive: Routine technical support requests, implementation of OEM advisories or recommendations
- Easy pricing by the number of devices and hours needed.
- Simple agreements with a set number of hours, featuring roll-over hours credited to the bank.
WTG NorthstarMS: Covered Technology
WTG’s Co-Managed IT Services are infrastructure-focused:
- VMware / HyperV / AHV Clusters
- Storage Systems (Block, File/NAS)
- Data Protection (Backup, BC/DR, Recovery)
- Network Devices (Firewalls, Switches, Routers, Wireless)
- Active Directory
- Remote Access/VDI/VPN
WTG NorthstarMS: Get Started!
We simply need –
- Servers (virtual and physical)
- Network (switches, firewalls, access points, controllers)
- Storage (backup, array/SAN)
Estimated number of hours/ month*:
- Routine support
- Issue remediation/resolution
*WTG can help assess this