With more than 300 years of combined experience delivering technical excellence and expertise, WTG’s engineering team offers a range of technology and security solutions and services. They can assess, design, deploy, optimize, and manage your infrastructure, seamlessly bridging any knowledge, skill, or resource gaps you may have within your organization.
Some of our professional service offerings include:
- Time and materials
- Statement of Work
- Agile-based Project Management
- Mentored Implementation
- Contractor Model
- Leverage tour and 6-month, renewable terms
- Save time, $$$, and hassle = “try and buy” vs. W2
- Candidate recruiting, technical screening, background checks, and drug screening
T&M / “Block-Hour”
- Leverage WTG’s expertise
- Deliverable = Engineering Time
- Generally for “routine” support
- Great for:
Performance Tuning, Issue Investigation, Remediation, Advanced Configuration / Support, and [Data] Migration
Maintenance and Support Contracts
- Avoid outages leading to downtime and security incidents
- Access to expert-level support for covered equipment
- Have overall peace of mind when co-managing your environment
- Training from the ultimate trainer:
- Real-world engagement/Q&A
- Customized to your deployment
- Customized to your audience. Skip the “fluff”
- Awareness Training
- Protective Technology
- MDR & Incident Response
- Data Protection / Recovery
Professional and Co-managed Services
Please enter your information to receive a callback and more information on our services capabilities.
WTG NorthstarMS co-managed technology services provide an affordable support and management solution, reducing risk, increasing efficiency, and providing executives and IT teams alike peace of mind.
“…And as far as WTG’s NorthstarMS, Chris and team did a great job at getting this onboarded and the managed services have been a great added value to the organization. We will be continued references on this.”
– Mark, Rockland Federal Credit Union
Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Priority
“You [WTG] have become a benchmark for professionalism, efficiency and quality of service: Thank You!”
“There doesn’t seem to be anything that your team missed or could have done better.”
“I just wanted to call you to mention what a great job Daniel did. His attention to detail is amazing and everything was completed without any downtime. Always a pleasure working with you and your team.”
We’ve built a technical services team with over 300 years of combined experience. They are equipped to assist with everything from assessments and design, implementation, training, and more – all customized to your business.
In addition, our engineers have IT industry experience from leading manufacturers such as Dell EMC, Nutanix, and VMware. Our partner certifications include but are not limited to, VCDX, VCAP, NCSE, NCPI, CISSP, and more.