The Business Development Representative (BDR) will work under the direction of the Manager of Business Development to create new prospects and customers for our growing sales team which includes the Director of Sales, Manager Business Development, Regional Sales Managers, Account Executives and Inside Sales Representatives. Reports to Manager, Business Development – Connor Donovan. This position has a January 2024 start date.
- Gain knowledge on the product offerings of WTG and our strategic vendor partners (Dell Technologies, Nutanix, VMware, Arctic Wolf Networks, Fortinet, HashiCorp, Crowdstrike, Zscaler, Automox)
- Work with a local team that sells the most innovative and cutting-edge products in the Information Technology industry, like Dell Technologies Enterprise Solutions, Dell End Point Solutions, VMWare Server Virtualization Software, and Dell Technologies and Nutanix Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- Communicate with all different levels of the customer end-user organization including CIO, Director of Information Technology, Storage Infrastructure Manager, and Network Administrator at some of the most sophisticated IT organizations in the Country
- Report Sales Activities and outcomes and maintain and update key sales documents (i.e. reference lists and sales team account lists)
- Work on leads provided by our strategic vendor partners to schedule initial meetings and onsite assessments for prospective customers with our sales and engineering teams
- Help organize, communicate and fill attendance for upcoming customer education and sales generation events to our customers such as: Seminars, Webinars, Lunch-and-learn meetings and Technical User Groups.
- Learn the use of our Customer Relationship Management system (Microsoft Dynamics) and Sales Demand Generation system (Zoominfo) to:
- Research companies to determine if they are viable prospects for WTG products/solutions
- Develop a prospecting plan for each prospect to determine if they are a “fit” for WTG
- Conduct outgoing sales phone calls, emails, and direct mailing campaigns
Qualifications & Skills
- Customer-focused with an outgoing personality
- Must be reliable and detail-oriented with strong follow-up skills
- IT or Sales experience strongly encouraged
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (i.e. email and telephone communication abilities)
- Coachable, team-player looking to learn and grow in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree strongly encouraged
- Technically inclined: Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM desired but not required
The compensation for this position will include an annual salary plus an incentive bonus earned on the performance of assigned goals. Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, and 401k.
January 2024 start date
Winslow Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org