Dell Technologies has selected Winslow Technology Group (WTG) as their designated partner on the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ITC73 contract for IT Hardware and Services. The ITC73 statewide contract covers the acquisition of information technology hardware, servers, storage solutions, desktops, laptops, Chromebooks, tablets, computer supplies and accessories, project management, integration, maintenance, and other related services. This contract replaces the previous ITC47 IT Hardware and Services contract which expired on June 30th, 2021.
WTG is authorized to sell Dell Technologies solutions and services under the following ITC73 categories.
- Category 1: Desktops, Laptops, Chromebooks, and Tablets
- Category 2: Storage Solutions and Servers
Statewide contracts are designed to provide benefits to eligible organizations by leveraging the Commonwealth’s buying power, solicitation process, contracting expertise, vendor management and oversight, and the availability of environmentally preferable products.
The following entities can use the ITC73 contract.
- Cities, towns, districts, counties, and other political subdivisions
- Executive, Legislative and Judicial Branches, including all Departments and elected offices therein
- Independent public authorities, commissions, and quasi-public agencies
- Local public libraries, public school districts, and charter schools
- Public Hospitals, owned by the Commonwealth
- Public institutions of high education
- Public purchasing cooperatives
- Non-profit, UFR-certified organizations that are doing business with the Commonwealth
- Other states and territories with no prior approval by the State Purchasing Agent
- Other entities when designated in writing by the State Purchasing Agent
The complete ITC73 Contract User Guide may be found here: ITC73 Contract User Guide
As a Dell Technologies Platinum partner, WTG has proven expertise in the areas of server, storage, networking, security, virtualization, hyper-convergence, hybrid cloud, endpoint, and data protection solutions. We provide customized IT solutions from the desktop to the data center to the cloud, enabling our clients to innovate and transform their businesses, while fully realizing the benefits of today’s leading IT technologies.
Please email us at email@example.com or fill out the below for more information on how you can leverage the ITC73 statewide contract to procure cost-effective IT solutions for your business.